Online form is at the bottom of this page.
Convoy Date: Saturday 5th October
Venue: Gatton Show Grounds, Spencer Street, Gatton.
Time: 9am – 12pm
The annual event is held over the(QLD) Queens Birthday long weekend (5th & 6th Oct 2019). A total of 403 trucks took part in the dual convoy from Brisbane in the East and Withcott in the West and converged onto the Gatton Showgrounds. A full day of live entertainment, market, trade and food stalls, licenced bar and kids rides with something for the whole family. There is onsite camping for patrons and a Recovery Breakfast each morning. For more information visit www.lightsonthehill.com.au.
This application form if downloaded and completed must be returned to Lights on the Hill, PO Box 11304, Centenary Heights QLD 4350 or firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm on Friday 27th Sept 2019.
• All applications will be assessed on product type, uniqueness, stall size and appearance.
• Professionalism, environmental friendliness, and previous experience.
• Provided the application is received prior to the closing date, the date of submission will have no bearing on the success of the application.
• This event has an environmentally friendly focus and the committee will highly consider those vendors whose operations support these practices. Please describe the avenues you will take to ensure your site is as eco-friendly as possible.
• PLEASE NOTE: Site allocation is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• All sites are to be set up by 8.30am Sat 5th Oct, and all stall holders vehicles must be removed from the stall site area prior to public access.
• If your application is approved, a confirmation pack will be sent once your stall has been confirmed.
• A copy of the organisation’s public liability insurance to the minimum value of $10 million is required to be provided to the committee at time of application submission.
Please ensure you read this application thoroughly and complete all required information.
By submitting this completed application form, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to abide to the terms and conditions attached, including setup and dismantling constraints. You agree to absolve, hold harmless and indemnify the Lights on the Hill committee or assigns, from any claims, actions, suits or demands from any incident, accident, injury or damage to any person, property or other caused or alleged to have been caused or sustained from our activity or the use of any equipment or property associated with your activity. You understand that by completing this application form, it does not guarantee the applicant a site.